News | 05/01/2009
New Customers and WAVEManager 2.1.6:
It has been a while since we have posted any new news, but that is because we have been so busy! Not only has Right Way Web been continuing to improve its WAVEManager software over the past six months, we have been working on some exciting new projects.
Two new customers are in the final stages of launch and are ready to be deployed. One is a very large sporting goods company with customized product data feeds, advanced coupon codes, gift cards and certificates, and the latest in web technology utilizing AJAX and dynamic html to produce on the fly product details for view without ever changing pages!
The second customer is a manufacturing company based out of Kentucky that wanted to improve their SEO and information presentation by offering multiple languages to describe their products. Check back in the next couple of weeks to see final the final version of their sites!
At the same time WAVEManager version 2.1.6 has been released with the following new features:
- New architecture for database connection pooling for high volume websites. The new library is based on the Apache Organization dbcp infrastructure and provides a much faster and scalable solution to managing simultaneous database queries.
- Ability to specify quantity prior to adding items to shopping cart. Previously quantity could only be adjusted once a product was in the cart.
- Additional payment details captured and stored with credit card transactions as well as support for the Orbital payment gateway in addition to Authorize.net.
- Customized "you are not logged in" messages for pages that require logins and the visitory is not logged in.
- More customized coupon codes and product level coupons.
If you have suggestions for improvements, please do not hesitate to contact our support team. Our clients make our products better!